Our team has five people and three different department.
My name is Ken(陳麒琛) and I major in Computer Science Information and Engineering.
I like to read novels when I m free and to take the picture for everybody.
That's just for life and memory instead of being the professional photographer in the future.
So glad that we can in the same class. Wish that we can get alone with each other very well and cope with difficulties this semester together. Nice to meet every body.
My name is Joseph(李俊毅). I major in Computer Science Information and Engineering.
I’m tall and thin, maybe they inherited from my family.
I’m easy going, when somebody asks me to do something, I always answer “yes.”
In other sides, I’m a forgettable guy; I often forget where the things are.
My hobby is listening to the music, by doing this, it can help me ease the pressures that I get from courses or other things.
I think this course may be interesting, I can learn lots of things this semester, and get along well with classmates.
Hello! I am one of team 5 members in this semester. My name is Vicky(林亭妤), and I major in Computer Science Information and Engineering.
I hate to wait others to fix my computer for a long time when I was young. Sitting in front of my
broken computer was very hopeless and worried. I was too young to figure out what was really
happening to this magic box at that time. Because of reasons above that I choose computer
science as my mayors.
I like riding the locomotive around alone. I enjoy being unrestrained.
Finally, it’s my honor to work in team 5. Hope that we do everything successful and peaceful in
this semester.
Hello everyone ,my name is 許哲瑋,I am major in EOE(Electro - Optical Engineering),I am 19
years old ,my ability of English is not very well,it still have
the vast space to improve!!I am very glad to learning about carrer English,I wish my English will
become better after this semester.^^
My name is Kuan Chieh Chou.(邱冠傑)
You can call me Jack.
I gratuated from Taichung First High School and major in psychology now.
I am insterested in playing computer games and basketball.
It's glad to know you in English class in second year of my college.
Hello everyone ,my name is 許哲瑋,I am major in EOE(Electro - Optical Engineering),I am 19
years old ,my ability of English is not very well,it still have
the vast space to improve!!I am very glad to learning about carrer English,I wish my English will
become better after this semester.^^
My name is Kuan Chieh Chou.(邱冠傑)
You can call me Jack.
I gratuated from Taichung First High School and major in psychology now.
I am insterested in playing computer games and basketball.
It's glad to know you in English class in second year of my college.
Thanks for you sharing.
回覆刪除Ken---> the leader
Joseph---> the Yes man.
Vicky---> the Computer girl.
Hey guys, would you please put your Chinese names right next to your English names? This would do me a huge favor because it's hard for me to associate all of the English names above with your Chinese ones.
Did it.
回覆刪除sorry for that.