My department is Computer Science. I started to program after I entered this department.
As teacher knows, we do not actually choose department we clearly know or certainly love.
We just took the test and just filled out some paper, and then we were different college.
So I didn't know which thing I was interested in.
After learning computer language, I am still not very sure whether I am interested in this or not.
Because the process of coding is very difficult and boring, at least for me.
To my contradiction, every time I had coded and finished the homework I felt happy and something just like sense of achievement.
Still confusion.
Anyway, I heard that someone has said "Choose something you like, also love something you chose "
Now I am second grade of the college.
Now I am trying to love my department.
That's enough. For now.
I will think about which job I want to get in the future.
I will think about which license I should prepare for the future.
I will love my major.
That's all my thought of my career.
沒有留言:
張貼留言