2010年10月5日 星期二

Think About Our Future

Last year,I was a freshman of NCKU. I just went school,learned and did my best to get great grade.



 I hadn't thought what I can do in the future. Although I'm major in psychology, I don't clearly know what kind of jobs I can do in this part until I go the "Career" english class. In the class, I learn some tips to develop my career and learn how to prepare for a interview. And I begin to google what I can do in psychology after class. I hope I can set a target before the end of this class. And do my best to achieve that in the future.
Written by 邱冠傑

2 則留言:

  1. It's a great start point for you. I am glad that you've started thinking about what do you want to do in the future.

    Follow your heart...

    Good luck!

    回覆刪除
  2. Good luck! I was also a frahman last year. It's hard to image what I will be in my future. Do this major really a good choice for us?

    回覆刪除