For daily life.
Also, I have my own blog.
I love to share my life on my blog.
This time let me share a restaurant with you.
I went to this restaurant named "Water Frog B.B.Q" with my friends few weeks ago.
To had our dinner.

You can pay extra money if you want to drink beer.
We went to there by scooter, so we didn't drink
There are some flavors you can choose for your B.B.Q.
In fact, it is combined with B.B.Q and hot pot,
but we prefer B.B.Q to hot pot.
The flavors can be applied on the hot pot, too.
There are another food as well, something like fried noodle, snacks...etc.
My classmates.
He were hard-working on his meat.
There are some picture I shot for the food I took.
Such like chicken, beef, pork, and some seafood like shrimps.
It was very fresh and delicious.
Has teacher ever been to this restaurant before?
I think that it is a fine store.
Thanks for reading.









It looks like a great place for gathering. I haven't heard that before. Where is it? Is it an all-you-can-eat restaurant?
回覆刪除yea
回覆刪除It is all-you-can-eat restaurant.
Its address is
"台南縣永康市中華路88號"
Thanks teacher for your serious reply.
Hah
作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除I had went this restaurant before. I think it is a great all-you-can-eat restaurant because the price is not very expensive and it provide us enought time to eat.
回覆刪除Still, I like the pictures you took. They make me feel hungry.
Thanks for your sharing:)