We rode the bicycle , leading the junior to the old town , Anping .
We first went to the " Anping old fort " , " The Tree house " , " Lin Mo Niang Park " , and many famous
place of histric interest . After riding the bike for a whole hour , we felt very tired .
At that moment , we saw the " Dan Dan hamburger " .
All my classmates rush into the burger shop in order to complement the energy .
We kept riding to the West vitally after had a grest meal .
Finally we arrived the Eve plant , the setting sun just hang on the skyline , the soft sunshine illuminate our face
, everybody scrambled for taking the picture with the beautiful Sun .
This impressive scenery give this trip a perfect ending .
Maybe in the future , you can try to take a long-distance bicycle riding once ,
I like these pictures. They are really beautiful.
回覆刪除It's a great activity to ride bicycle around and see beautiful scenery. I think I can try it if I have free time.
Thanks for your sharing.^^