Last Friday night, I went to (劍湖山) with my friends.
Why we went to there? Of course, we went to there to celebrate the coming of the new year.
Although it was cold that day, the beauty of the firework will make you never forget it.
How fast the time passes! Now, it's already a new year!
In the new year, we can forget all the unhappy things and have a new start.
In this year, I hope I can study hard and be more interested in Computer Science.
Last year, I often had problems of doing homework about Computer Science.
Sometimes it made me upset and also made me want to give up. But I still tried my best to finish it.
I think that every department may have its drawback and merit.
So I think I need to conquer it not just complain about it.
The new year begin, every thing will be new. Don't think too much about the past.
Happy new year to every body!
沒有留言:
張貼留言